Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thejesusegg View Post
    I took advantage of the trial pay for Kinoma EX and was wondering if there was a way to have the Sprint TV app use Kinoma EX instead of the embedded Kinoma player.
    I'm afraid not. Kinoma Media Embedded includes some functionality that we created especially for Sprint, and unfortunately we're not able to use it elsewhere.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    That is a bummer. I think Kinoma EX and free both stream better than the embedded player and I was hoping that either would override the embedded player. That's the way it goes sometimes though.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dronak View Post
    I was thinking about doing that, but I'm a little concerned about canceling the trial. I don't really want any of the offers listed and don't want to get stuck with something or have to argue to get it canceled. Can anyone suggest trial offers that are easy to cancel and won't give you a hard time about doing it? Thanks in advance.
    I had no trouble canceling my Real Superpass 14-day free trial. Had to be done over the phone and they wanted to know why was the only hassle. Simply told them I didn't find anything interesting enough to pay for the service that I can't already find out there for free.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I too signed up for the SuperPass, and had no trouble cancelling it. They extended my trial another 2 weeks, and let me cancel it by email. In the meantime, I downloaded a CD and game both for free-it's included in the monthly fee, and available during the trial too.
    Me too: I "tried" the superpass and then cancelled the service with just a phone call that took all of two minutes.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Thanks for the information. I'm still trying to decide exactly what I want to do, but if I think the full version will be best for my needs, I'll probably go with the Real SuperPass in TrialPay, too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12