1.    #1  
    I have had the Jabra bt250 and 2010 and 500 and love the "over the ear" design. But, my last 3 500's that my wife and I have had have stopped charging after a while. No light will come on at all when plugged in. I'm reluctant to get another as I have had the same problem with 3 of them but I love the design. Any suggestions on a new one? Thanks in advance.

Ken
    I like the Jabra BT8010. It doesn't have that same design, but you can add the included second earpiece and switch it from mono to stereo headsets.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerman1 View Post
    I have had the Jabra bt250 and 2010 and 500 and love the "over the ear" design. But, my last 3 500's that my wife and I have had have stopped charging after a while. No light will come on at all when plugged in. I'm reluctant to get another as I have had the same problem with 3 of them but I love the design. Any suggestions on a new one? Thanks in advance.

Ken
    I had the exact same problem with the 500. I went through three before I tried the Jabra JX10. I use it along with the Jabra ear gels and it works great. the ear gels make the volume perfect.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Check out the new Zivio boom -- it has gained favorable user reviews. I have tried just about every headset out there, including most of the Jabra's, and the Zivio surpasses all of them.

There's a Zivio thread in this forum.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
    A second nod to the Zivio Boom. Best headset I have ever used! Their customer service is legendary.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  6.    #6  
    The only problem is I really like the "Over the era" design that is like the jabra bt500 or 250. Are there other good headsets out there with this same design?

Ken
  7.    #7  
    Just went to radio shack and was looking at bluetooth headsets and they have one on clearence for $20. Its a plantronics explorer 220 and I like the way it fits so I'm gonna try it out. They said that they like it and haven't had any returned so I will let you know. Thanks

Ken
  8.    #8  
    Just wanted to update people on my Plantronics explorer 220. The thing is great! Good volume, comfortable to wear and doesn't feel like its gonna fall off and good connection with my phone. For $20 it rocks my socks. Go check it out
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I like the Jabra BT8010. It doesn't have that same design, but you can add the included second earpiece and switch it from mono to stereo headsets.
    I dont think this is true