Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    I actually posted this on the Centro forum, but thought maybe some people here might have some insight.

    I've had my Centro since July, and have had absolutely no problems- not a single reset. Today I installed Kinoma player, which I had on my Treo 700p, and now every time I hot sync, the Centro resets or freezes. It will sometimes allow me to see the log, but not every time. I tried uninstalling Kinoma, but the resets continued.

    I had the same issue with my 700p, but thought there was a corrupt Contact. Evidently Kinoma is causing the trouble. Any thoughts? Anyone else with this?

    Thanks!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
    Today I installed Kinoma player, which I had on my Treo 700p, and now every time I hot sync, the Centro resets or freezes. It will sometimes allow me to see the log, but not every time. I tried uninstalling Kinoma, but the resets continued.
    In case you're not following the other thread, Kinoma Player 4 EX wasn't the problem.

    The rule of thumb is that, anytime you experience a crash when Kinoma Player isn't running (like when you're HotSync-ing), it's nearly impossible that Kinoma Player could be the cause.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    In case you're not following the other thread, Kinoma Player 4 EX wasn't the problem.

    The rule of thumb is that, anytime you experience a crash when Kinoma Player isn't running (like when you're HotSync-ing), it's nearly impossible that Kinoma Player could be the cause.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    That's true- the cause was NOT Kinoma- it turned out to be FontOS5. Once I removed that, everything worked perfectly.

    However, it's nice to see someone from support following the lists...

    Berni
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
    However, it's nice to see someone from support following the lists...
    I'm glad to help where I can. I'm not part of our support team, so if you ever need "real" support you'll want to contact our excellent support folks here.

    -- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks

Posting Permissions