1.    #1  
    I actually posted this on the Centro forum, but thought maybe some people here might have some insight.

I've had my Centro since July, and have had absolutely no problems- not a single reset. Today I installed Kinoma player, which I had on my Treo 700p, and now every time I hot sync, the Centro resets or freezes. It will sometimes allow me to see the log, but not every time. I tried uninstalling Kinoma, but the resets continued.

I had the same issue with my 700p, but thought there was a corrupt Contact. Evidently Kinoma is causing the trouble. Any thoughts? Anyone else with this?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
    Today I installed Kinoma player, which I had on my Treo 700p, and now every time I hot sync, the Centro resets or freezes. It will sometimes allow me to see the log, but not every time. I tried uninstalling Kinoma, but the resets continued.
    In case you're not following the other thread, Kinoma Player 4 EX wasn't the problem.

The rule of thumb is that, anytime you experience a crash when Kinoma Player isn't running (like when you're HotSync-ing), it's nearly impossible that Kinoma Player could be the cause.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    In case you're not following the other thread, Kinoma Player 4 EX wasn't the problem.

The rule of thumb is that, anytime you experience a crash when Kinoma Player isn't running (like when you're HotSync-ing), it's nearly impossible that Kinoma Player could be the cause.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    That's true- the cause was NOT Kinoma- it turned out to be FontOS5. Once I removed that, everything worked perfectly.

However, it's nice to see someone from support following the lists...

Berni
    Quote Originally Posted by bernilynn View Post
    However, it's nice to see someone from support following the lists...
    I'm glad to help where I can. I'm not part of our support team, so if you ever need "real" support you'll want to contact our excellent support folks here.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks