1.    #1  
    I transferred nfl mobile from my treo 700p to my centro i have had it for 5 or six months on there now working like a charm now its not it was working all last week and now sprint has Nfl mobile live and the centro's aren't supported under the devices that are supported are all cheap phones Y is sprint screwing us over again right when the football season is just starting?

anyone have it working on there phones or know of any alternatives
    The same problem happened to me last (Go G-Men) night. Man talk about some foul moves by Sprint.
    http://wap.handson.com/nfl/nfl_central.php

Its not the flashy java app that runs on "supported devices", but it has all the same content except for streaming audio/video. Interestingly, it worked from any PC/phone until today. It seems they got wise and now require access through Sprint network proxy.

FYI, if someone wants to post the java (.jar) file for one of the supported phones I can convert it to .prc and see if it will run on our phone. The link for one of the Blackberry apps doesn't work for me, maybe someone else can d/l and post it?

http://usota.handson.com/qa/34512/ca...d-nfl-8330.jar
    Last edited by imfletcher32; 09/05/2008 at 04:00 PM.
    I personally prefer to just watch live TV coverage on NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, and DirecTV Sunday Ticket via my Slingbox.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    As many of you found out, the 2007 NFL Mobile application (really a link to a web page) does not work any more. To fix this you must download the 2008 NFL Mobile application (it is still just a link to a web site and has a slightly different, darker, logo). Like last year, the program is free.

To download it, from your phone open up Blazer, go to the Sprint Power Vision site, then to Applications, then to Sports then to NFL, then NFL Mobile Live. You will be asked to purchase the program for $0.00+Tax. Click on the Download button and you are on your way.

One piece of advice, since the logos from last year and this year are similar, I would suggest that you delete the old program/icon first, so you don't get confused later.
    Motorola StarTAC and Palm Vx => Treo 300 => Treo 600 => Treo 650 => Treo 700p => Treo 727.5 (thanks to kocoman)
    Hmm, that didn't work for me. When I try downloading it, I'm sent back to the Categories page.
    My Centro has NFL Live and it's one of the free programs. I start Sprint TV and then scroll to the option 'Sprint TV' and it's the 4th option (channel 41). Works fine.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Totally different, bro. You're talking about NFL Network. This thread is about NFL Mobile.
    I have what RickG says via Sprint TV, however I also have NFL Mobile. The website is http:// wap.handson.com/ffl/phone.php.

I googled www.SprintNFL.com , downloaded for free. It has replays, scorebaords, standings, all kinds of stats. Haven't had a lot of time to play with it, says some live streaming which would be sweet when setting at game.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    Totally different, bro. You're talking about NFL Network. This thread is about NFL Mobile.
    Sorry, didn't know there was a difference. I tried the link quoted by nmoreman in the post just below yours and it's not good.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Try this "www.nfl.com/mobile ". It goes to black Sprint page. In the middle of the page there is a stadium with "get it now".
    It has a link for your phone number, no cost with data plan. They sent link by text almost immediately, downloaded to Apps and good to go.
    Hope this helps
    Were you able to stream any live audio? I tried Sunday and it told me that this was not yet available, even after updating.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I just got the text to the link for the download but after that it won't let me access the page.
    The link worked for me (755p), looks like the old app I had on my Samsung cell years back, a link to the web site http://msg4u.us/nfl
    If you have the Centro and are unable to access NFL Mobile Live, text "NFL" to 7777. Sprint will send you a link. This will direct you to the app download. The app works on my Centro. Unfortunately, it's currently browser-based for the Centro, unlike the original NFL Mobile, but they call it "NFL Mobile Live". I was also able to listen to the live gameday local radio broadcasts via Kinoma.