1.    #1  
    SEIDIO'S INNOCELL 1350 EXTENDED BATTERY - NOW SHIPPING
    http://www.seidioonline.com/v/vspfil...I13PMX1S-2.jpg

This Innocell extended battery provides up to 15% more capacity in the same size package. It is a great replacement with more power than the original.

- 1350mAh - Up to 15% more capacity than the original
    - Fits in existing space so no replacement door is needed

*All battery claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

< < edited by Dieter -- no advertising > >

SEIDIO'S INNOCELL 2600 EXRENDED BATTERY - NOW SHIPPING!
    http://www.seidioonline.com/v/vspfil...6CNTR-BK-2.jpg
    This Innocell extended battery provides double the capacity of the standard battery. Even with heavy phone and data usage, this battery will keep your Centro charged and ready to go.

- 2600mAh - More than double the capacity of the original
    - Includes a black replacement door with our soft-touch "rubberized" texture to improve grip
    - Extends the depth of your device by only 4-5mm

*All battery claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

< < edited by Dieter -- no advertising > >
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 09/15/2008 at 11:29 AM.
    Well, I have gotten their Seidio standard size extended battery before for my Treo 650/700p and have had good experience with them, I just ordered the standard size 1350 mAh battery. I wish they would make a standard size replacement battery cover with the "rubberized" texture.
    Anything about the 800W?
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Anything about the 800W?
    The 1350 IS for the 800w.....Centro too!

Unless you are talking about the humpback version which currently shows as in development (the battery exists, they are just making a new door for it.)
    You have a point there! However, I am interested in the larger battery which requires a different back.
    Interested to see how much of a difference it makes. Using PowerHero now on my Centro I go about 2 1/2 days between charges. Maybe with this battery it would extend it to over 3 days.
    I'm curious how the 2600 makes the Centro look.
    Dear Seidio,

Can you please tell us what Centro holsters you sell that are compatible with the 2600 Extended Battery and it's new door?

Thanks,
    Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Yay!!!

More pictures of the centro with the extended battery cover, please.

I am particularly curious as to how the centro looks lying on the battery cover. I think that would give a nice impression as to the extent the cover protrudes from the phone.
    I was hoping for something like 30% more juice for the same size battery....
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by wernst View Post
    Dear Seidio,

Can you please tell us what Centro holsters you sell that are compatible with the 2600 Extended Battery and it's new door?

Thanks,
    Warr
    Yes...our holster is compatible with our 2600mAh battery.

Thanks,
    Before anyone purchases one of these, please check this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=165557&page=2

Elf did extensive testing with an extended battery (not the Seido) and found that it didn't give longer life. It may have been due to a bad battery pack, but buyer beware.

I'll wait for the review before buying.
    My black Centro has the Sprint extended battery and it does give longer life, he probably had a bad battery.
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    I'm curious how the 2600 makes the Centro look.
    Based on pictures, like a humpback whale!
    Anyone try the OEM size battery? Did it work any longer?

I had an 2250mah battery from ebay. It definitely lasted longer for me. It was just too fugly to bear. I had to give it to my wife.
    Wow... I guess I waited too long. SEIDIO site says: 1350 mAh Temporarily out of stock.

SeidioSeidio - When will they be back in stock?
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    So far so good....My Palm 1150 mAh will discharge from 99% to 75% in 2.5 hours. My new Seidio 1350 mAh discharged from 99% to 80% in 4 hours with similar usage. Let me do a few more recharge cycles....Seidio fits well under the stock door with no problems. Didn't noticed any increased heat....

I have had good experience with Seidio 2600 mAh battery for my old Treo 700p.
    Would be interested to see if new battery would last 3 full days between charges (based on average usage = 2 1/2 days)
    Quote Originally Posted by floridatony View Post
    Wow... I guess I waited too long. SEIDIO site says: 1350 mAh Temporarily out of stock.

SeidioSeidio - When will they be back in stock?
    Yeah that's why I gave up trying to purchase anythng from them. They can't seem to keep anything in stock. It's frustrating.