1.    #1  
    I successfully installed both Adobe Acrobat Reader for Palm and iSilo, then delted iSilo free. The problem is that all of my doc files disappeared. I re-installed them off my desktop, but they still won't show-up in any of my reader programmes. The Adobe reader says that the only incompatibility is left hack. The only hack I have installed is the Fitaly stamp hack. Any ideas.
    Originally posted by vazerhino
    I successfully installed both Adobe Acrobat Reader for Palm and iSilo, then delted iSilo free. The problem is that all of my doc files disappeared. I re-installed them off my desktop, but they still won't show-up in any of my reader programmes.
    Do you use LauncherIII ? If you do, you need to go into App - Preferences and change Doc Reader setting (bottom of screen)

Hope that helps
  3.    #3  
    No Launcher III. One other thing I discovered. I use Quickword and if I install a Quickword doc, it is recognised by Quickword and the other reader programmes like normal. If I install a regular doc, no programme recognises and it does not appear in the list of files in the Info section.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Hi,
    You might try re-installing isilo free and see if they re-appear. Some readers set the creator id code of the documents to themselves instead of generic doc files. If they show up, see if there is a option to make all the documents "generic" doc files and then delete Isilo again.
    Brian