1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have been having a problem for the last couple of days. I can access the web, use my phone, however, I cannot register my phone with a new install of Sprint Mobile Email. I am getting a message "Server cannot be found, please try again later". My co-worker, who has a 755p as well, did not get this problem. I get the same error when trying to download some of the free stuff in the embedded "My Treo" applcication (solitaire, user guides, etc).

I can get to any website without a problem, but I am wondering if it is a DNS issue with these applications?

I went as far as hard-resetting my treo, to no avail..

I read on another post that this is rare, but when it happens, you can have Sprint support reset and reprovision your PCS Vision account. I did this and it didn't resolve the issue.

I appreciate any information anyone may have. Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Just to add, this looks to be a sprint problem. After going around and around with customer service, I went into a store.

We tried installing Sprint Mobile Email on two demo's, same issue.
    I switched phones (got a replacement yesterday) and when I re-installed Chatter I found that my Gmail settings were not working. I had to go and do this workaround where I had to PING the servers (both imap and smtp) on my desktop and put the server address-in numbers-in place of the familiar imap.gmail.com and viceversa.

I don't what the hullabaloo is about, but erthing was fine on my last phone.

Hopefully sprint gets it together soon.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    I think it fixed by itself (like a 24 hour bug or something)

My regular IMAP settings work again. YAY!!!!
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
  5.    #5  
    Yep, working for me too! Must have been a DNS resolution problem with Sprint. Thanks!