1.    #1  
    I saw this today on Sprintusers. To be released on Oct 19: "Palm Centro (In Rose and Green)"

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=171935
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I just saw that tread too. Those sound like more girly colors though. lol
    The thread I get refers to HTC Diamond and HTC Pro launch dates, nothing about any new Centro colors. Did I hit the wrong page?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    its on the lower part of the page read 3/4 of the way down

under 10/19 new devices the last part of it!!
    Darn, I missed this thread yesterday and just now read about the two new colors via my Google Alerts. And put up a quick blog post.

Is it just me or doesn't the Pink Centro look to be a rose color? I guess the "Rose" Centro will be some other variation of pink. I gotta see what the "Green" color is going to look like. I wonder if it'll be like those bright green keys on the AT&T white Centro's keyboard? Or a darker, flatter shade of green. Should be interesting.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    I believe the rose will be between the red and pink Centro. As for the green, I am guessing it will look like the green LG Rumor phone. Both colors will be available in store and online in late October.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    Here is the link to the SprintUsers post with pics of the new colors.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...&postcount=110
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Here is the link to the SprintUsers post with pics of the new colors.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...&postcount=110
    Thanks for the pics. The green looks like "WASABI".
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I like them both, but probably not enough to switch out my pink.
    I like both the pink and the rose Centros but I'll stick with my black one because it looks more professional. The colored ones look like toys. I wish the dark blue one would come to Sprint-that one I would seriously consider switching to.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    A hunter green would rock. Dark green all the way.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Why bother making a rose colored one.. there's already a pink and red. Seems like a bit overkill to me. They should venture into the rest of the color-wheel real estate. Yellow would be a favorite of mine. I do love that green tho. But I agree that I'm sticking with the black one for the professional appearance.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    I like both the pink and the rose Centros but I'll stick with my black one because it looks more professional. The colored ones look like toys. I wish the dark blue one would come to Sprint-that one I would seriously consider switching to.
    I agree on the Black color, it always looks professional and conservative. The Blue Centro for Verizon looks great, but the electrive blue for AT&T is a bit loud.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    What's up with Verizon still only offering one color?
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    Be glad that Verizon still offers ANY Garnet-based device in this day and age. In fact, I'd even go out on a limb and say that you should be glad they are offering ANY products from Palm, Inc. at all!

The 700w & 700p debacles in 2006/2007 really took a lot of the romance out of the relationship between Palm & Verizon IMO.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    That green color reminds me of the family truckster in the movie "Vacation." Wow, Palm finally came out with Metallic Pea, I know we have all been waiting for it.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Is it me or is there no point to the rose one since its identical to pink except not as bright?
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I like the rose but I do agree that we don't need two pinks. It would be nice if the centro had interchangable cases like nokia.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    The rose looks like a darker pink. I actually like it better, but still not enough to switch (unless it was free ).
    Ick!
    Sorry... but I don't want to look like Barbie! Why can't they give us a professional selection? The 755 colors rock!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)