Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I agree with MouseGlider. I'm also not a programmer, but I "know" what I want, and hopefully, sooner or later, I'll find "the perfect app." (I'm hoping that CallStop will be "the perfect app." Then I could add CallStop in my signature...... how's that for bribery, LOL!)

On the same note of there possibly being a Deluxe version , would it be possible to have a setting like this:

Block ALL calls EXCEPT.....
    and then we could choose 1, or 2 (or maybe 3 ) categories? And of course, also having the option of setting different times.

AND of course, being able to block (at least the ringtone) SMSs.

I'm probably asking too much, so forgive me if I'm putting too much pressure on you Phil. But these thoughts just seem to pop into my head.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fully_Amazing View Post
    Recently I figured that when my CallFilter is enabled while I'm at work and I am on my 755. The call waiting on the filter doesn't intercept the incoming call that should be filtered while the call is active.
    Call Block by Wish Solutions has the same problem it wont filter a 2nd call whilst you are on another call & that is something I would like to see on a call blocking application.

It maybe a limitation of the way Palm OS handles calls?
    Any new developments for this app yet?

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    I just visited the web site for the app, and it says the app has been "discountinued until further notice." Anyone have any idea what's up?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I just visited the web site for the app, and it says the app has been "discountinued until further notice." Anyone have any idea what's up?
    I'm sorry about that. I was making great progress with this program and hit a dead end. Unfortunately what I need to do isn't very well documented so I've ended development for now. I really hoped to make something great out of CallStop too...

- Phil -
    BoraWare
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234