1.    #1  
    When I open Navigator on my 700p and go to Plus Services/Check For Updates, it says there is an update available, and to download/install it via TomTom HOME.

So I downloaded both versions of TT HOME, but neither are able to recognize my Treo. It's like they were meant for those standalone GPS units specifically and not Palm products.

Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks.
    -Nick.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I used TomTom Home to do my initial installation, not an update but should be the same. I downloaded the files to my SD card which was in a card reader, not my 700p.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I think the Plus Services is not smart enough to tell the difference between the palm and the windows version. I think it is the windows version that has an update. Either that or what you said- made for the stand-alone GPS units. I don't think TomTom pays much attention to the software-only versions of their software anymore.
    Kyocera 6035->Treo 600->Treo 650->HTC TouchPro->Epic 4G
    Like dave75 says, TomTom Home only looks for instances of Navigator that are on removable media (e.g., SD cards). So if you can place your Navigator SD card into a card reader that's attached to the PC where you're running TomTom Home, TTH should see it. Alternatively, you can install onto your Treo an application (like CardExport) that makes the Treo's SD card look like an external device to your PC.
    Kenji
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Even if TTH recognizes the software, it says there are no updates. I asked TomTom about this and they said the update was for the Windows version. No Palm update.

Jason