1.    #1  
    The 755p comes with Google Maps, right? How does it compare to Tom Tom 6? As good? Batter? I have TomTom 6 that I LOVE using on my Treo 700p but is it worth the effort to buy a mini-sd for it...or will I be jsut has happy with Google Maps? What's the down side to Google Maps Mobile? Will it work with my PALM bluetooth GPS?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Google Maps is not a navigation system. It will approximate your current location using cell tower triangulation. You can use a stand alone app with your GPS called WhereAmI to get your exact location, but it is only point-in-time. TT6 is full blown navigation. So they are essentially to different types of products.
    googmaps won't triangulate based on celly towers with the 755....only the centro.
  4.    #4  
    Even with a BT GPS?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    If you use a gps and the Where am I program you can find where you are as mentioned above but it will not track you as you move.
    but google maps is a great program for getting directions and finding places like where to eat.
    Terry