1.    #1  
    i want to use blazer to view a gif file that is saved to my phone. does anyone have the FileBrowserLib.prc file that will allow me to do this? i would love it if you could email it to me
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Try RescoViewer. It will view Gifs.
    All will believe in Him! The question is when!
  3.    #3  
    the dl is only a 14 day trial...don't want to buy the app if i don't need to (i'm a poor college student, haha)
    My Centro (unlocked GSM) doesn't have a FileBrowserLib.prc file. I think the Pics & Videos app will open .gif images, though.
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
    Tom is right..Pics and Videos is an image viewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    Tom is right..Pics and Videos is an image viewer.
    An image viewer that won't display animated .gifs

mscsoccer4u, If you ever find the file in question, please let me know. I've been looking for them as well. In the mean time, you can open files using Blazer by typing in their address in the address bar. It's a pain because you have to know exactly where things are and the exact name of the file, but it works. Here's an example:
    file://card/dcim/animated.gif
    I hope that helps
    The application called Files that came with the Centro should allow you to view it. Go to Files, find the file and tap the icon before the name of the file.
    Please explain. I am here to learn!
    Quote Originally Posted by NonTech View Post
    The application called Files that came with the Centro should allow you to view it. Go to Files, find the file and tap the icon before the name of the file.
    The files in memory card.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonTech View Post
    That just opens it in Pics&Video. Pics&Video only displays the first frame of an animated .gif file, while Blazer will play the entire animation. The only way I know how to display an animated .gif without 3rd party software on a centro is with blazer using the meathod I described earlier.