1.    #1  
    Does anyone know? I just had to order a replacement.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    I got a burgandy a month ago or so.
  3.    #3  
    dang it!!!! say it ain't so!!! I don't want that burgundy crap ( no offense)
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I got a [refurb] Burgandy as a replacement for my i500. They had me ship it back for a new one since they didnt send the cables etc. with it like I was assured they would, and I got a [brand new] navy one to replace that one. This was in July. --Kurt, Nashville
    just got a brand new blue one as replacement for my ever-replaced 700p. man, this is nice to have a functioning phone.
    I went to the store to try to get my old trusty 700p fixed...nope, cant be fixed so they ordered me a BLUE 755...they gave a me a choice...
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
  7.    #7  
    as today I received a navy blue Treo 755p!

Thanks for the replies folks...I love Treocentral
    I got a brand new blue 755p two days ago to replace my burgundy 755p. I really wanted another burgundy one. Oh well - at least I have a working Treo again!
    yeah, I got the pink one too. its nice to hear you guys call it burgundy though
    I had a burgundy one and had a Seidio extended battery (not the one with the extra size in back) with the included burgundy extended battery cover but received a new blue replacement. Does anyone who previously had blue and received burgundy want to swap battery covers?