1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I got my Centro about a week ago and I also picked up a SD card so i could use my own ringtones and hold music etc. Everything has been working fine till today when i hooked my centro to the PC and tried to drag & drop my files onto my SD card, I get a error that reads " Cant copy ----: Device is not responding or or disconnected". I figured it was the SD card so i tried to put the files onto the Internal Memory but i still get the same error. I have tried everything i can think of, does anyone have any ideas?
    Can you sync with the PC (ignoring those problem files)? Does the rest of the stuff sync correctly?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it syncs perfectly fine.
    What kind of files, and how are you trying to copy?
  5.    #5  
    Mp3 files, I always connected the centro to the PC, opened Ptunes (let it connect to the PC) then opened "My Computer" and put the files onto the SD card or Internal Memory that way. It always worked perfect till now.
    Wait! What? You can get access to the SD Card via pTunes??!!

I need to give that a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by downseven View Post
    Wait! What? You can get access to the SD Card via pTunes??!!

I need to give that a try.

Actually, you can only access the AUDIO folder on the SD card this way. However, theoretically you can then move files around using a file manager.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    If you use mOcean, you can access your entire card. And they have a free (ad supported) version.
    I use CardReader It turns my Centro into a virtual card reader. I can then drag and drop files anywhere I want to on the card. It's free to try, only $11.95 to register and worth every penny.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Yeah, but mOcean is free and oes the same thing.
    http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/m...0702095044.jpg
    I prefer to pay the 12 bucks rather than look at the ads and I don't use all that iTunes stuff. They're both free to try so whether you choose CardReader or mOcean, you can turn your phone into a card reader which makes accessing the card and moving files really easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD View Post
    Yeah, but mOcean is free and oes the same thing.
    http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/m...0702095044.jpg
    Thanks BaDZeD! Just installed it and it works beautifully! Let's me browse through my entire card on my PC! Looks great too.

The tiny ads don't bother me, but you can buy an ad free version for $9. Good deal either way!

Thanks again for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfyn View Post
    I use CardReader It turns my Centro into a virtual card reader. I can then drag and drop files anywhere I want to on the card. It's free to try, only $11.95 to register and worth every penny.
    I prefer Rescoe Explorer, it's a file browser for your palm, card reader, and lets you unzip files/install prc's from the zip
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGonerson View Post
    I prefer Rescoe Explorer, it's a file browser for your palm, card reader, and lets you unzip files/install prc's from the zip
    I use Rescoe Explorer too. It's an excellent and very robust file management tool. I use it all the time to unzip files and transfer files to and from the SD card and the phone's internal memory as well as FTP files to my web storage space. I did not know you could use it to transfer files to and from your PC to the SD card. Could you explain how you set that up? Thanks!