Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    hi all,
    a couple weeks ago, a bunch of birthdays showed up in my to do list. i figured, damn, there are so many next time i remember to sync my treo, i'll highlight them all on my palm desktop's to do list and delete them with 1 press of a button. SO wrong. didn't realize that everytime i check one off, it's replaced again. so basically, i can't delete them and it's driving me crazy cuz my REAL to do list is at the bottom of all these darned birthday reminders. can someone help me? pretty please?? thanks!
    They are recurring todos which means they should rework themselves for the next occurance. Why not delete them instead of checking them off?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i finally gave in and did. first, i didn't realize that deleting was different than checking off and purging them. second, i had HUNDREDS and the process on my treo required first selecting, then clicking delete and then clicking ok for each one. it was tedious, but it worked. just for next time, if anybody has a way to do it more quickly please let me know. i tried deleting them in palm desktop on my laptop, and they were gone on palm desktop but still showed up on my treo, even after several syncs. thanks!
    ;^) It'd help if you knew where they were coming from. Obviously it's not just made up, or the dates would be wrong.

They're coming from your contact list in your phone application. When you add a relative or friend to your contact list and add his date of birth, the birthday automatically is added to your calandar. To prevent that in the future, just leave them out of the contact list in the first place....