Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone please tell me:
    #1 is this sero plan still going on?
    #2 I have sprint (still under contract, can I still get sero)
    #3 I know I've seen the sero 1-800 # does anyone have?

thanks!
    SERO is no longer offered.
    sure is but you need more information

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/sprin...epclanding.asp
    See this page for the info needed to log-in (from a Sprint VP):

http://mcguireslaw.com/2008/07/16/ps...erything-plus/
    Global Posts
    2,486 Global Posts
    The plans cost twice as much.

The plans are renamed to EPRP - Everything Plus Referral Program.

You need more info to sign up.

Other than that it is still there.
    you missed out.... the awesome 30 dollar sero plan is over.... to swotch to the efrp u will get a new number unless u port ur number out theb back in.... your best solution is to try to threaten of cancelling and getting a retention offer.
    You now need an employee's ID number along with their email address.
    FYI: Sero plan can be continued if one of your family member has it. You would open an account under the existing sero person and add a member. It's still 30 / month for the new member but they get all the same services.

This was done after SERO expired. Confirmed by my close friend.
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    omgitsroy:

That is good to know. I have a 16 year old son that I have not added yet b/c 1. I did not think I could and 2. He has not really asked me...YET .

I will let everyone know how it goes when it comes time to add him.
    yes keep us updated... as a note.. they asked my friend the confirming email address for the plan. This can be the same original one or a new one... it doesn't really matter. Anyhow good luck... hey 16 years old and haven't asked yet huh... you're pretty lucky already.. you see 10 year olds nowadays with cell phones...
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
  11.    #11  
    Since the Sero plan is different of whatever now...If I currently have Sero & my contract ends in a few months, will they let me renew at my $30 rate?
    Unless you're getting a new device, you won't have to renew. You just keep paying your $30/mo forever.
    umm... you can still get a new device and still keep your plan no? just watch out ... if they end up switching your plan .. .it's over... anyhow they will still honor your plan unless you change it. I know people that have been on the plan for 3 years.... so..... keep it for your grandchildren =)
    They basically won't let you renew your contract under the old plan. This is fine as you don't need to (as already stated). The downside is you won't get any renewal credits or discounted new phones, etc.
    When Sprint comes out with a new centro and you have the sero plan you will have to pay full price for the phone. In my case in the long run it will still be a deal to pay $300 instead of $99 for a new phone.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    ^^ Pretty much. The only exception might be if you get a BB because the SE plans include BB data plan as well, or if you use the other services it comes with (SprintNav, SprintTV, etc). Or if you want the unlimited minutes plan for $99.
    Last edited by papped; 09/08/2008 at 01:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    2,486 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    They basically won't let you renew your contract under the old plan. This is fine as you don't need to (as already stated). The downside is you won't get any renewal credits or discounted new phones, etc.
    This is wrong.

When you take advantage of the phone upgrade discount that is available in your 22nd month, they will renew your contract for 2 years because you took advantage of that perk.

Also around the end of your contract they send you incentives, which if accepted, will renew your contract.

The future could of course be different, but I had an 8-year old plan that was very good but clearly not in the system anymore, and what I described was what I encountered. Also SERO users who were close to expiration report the same thing.
    I would be very surprised if, as of right now, they allow you to renew a 2 year contract on the $30 sero plans. They are pushing the SE plans very hard.
    i dont' know how sprint works but when i was with cingular... when you renew your contract during a phone upgrade. you can actually continue the same rate plan, but you are contracting yourself to stay with cingular and not the plan.
    Global Posts
    2,486 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    I would be very surprised if, as of right now, they allow you to renew a 2 year contract on the $30 sero plans. They are pushing the SE plans very hard.
    It is done automatically when you order your phone from the website. The computer doesn't care what plan you have. The reps don't care either unless you are getting an Instinct. They just care about signing you up another 2 years.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast