1. crp
    From the 'Pointing Out the Obvious" Department......

I always check the "Viewers" # before I enter 1 of the forums here & had to mention that, in spite of the recent release of both the 800W & Pro, the Treo 650 Forum still seems to have the highest viewer count day in and day out.

I don't know if that means that our 650's still have lots of problems that people come here to resolve. Or, if it's still a popular phone even 4 years after it's release.

crp
    Sprint Treo 755p, 650. Before that: Treo 600, 300, Pilot & Palm Pilot.
    Its both cases. Lots of users both old and new. You can go to another website like MTDN, they have the similar statistics.
    Quote Originally Posted by crp View Post
    From the 'Pointing Out the Obvious" Department......

I always check the "Viewers" # before I enter 1 of the forums here & had to mention that, in spite of the recent release of both the 800W & Pro, the Treo 650 Forum still seems to have the highest viewer count day in and day out.

I don't know if that means that our 650's still have lots of problems that people come here to resolve. Or, if it's still a popular phone even 4 years after it's release.

crp
    I think even with some of it's drawbacks (lack of RAM storage, low ringer volume) the 650 is still an awesome device. I gave my husband my 650 when I upgraded to the 755 and he loves it and learned how to use it very quickly (he is pretty computer uneasy). It may very well be Palm's most popular phone.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.