Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    ok so i had my centro really up...but I think i've gotten most of it fixed. i hotsync to my work computer which is on a network. when i was going thru the back up folders, i realized there are several...some on the network drive and some on the hard drive.
    Can anyone tell me if its possible to figure out how or which ones to delete, so it's not so hard to find the right one? Thanks!!
    oh and are there any other good "skin" freeware programs other than skinui?
    I think that's the prog that was causing me fits....
    actually if it would work without messing up the rest of my stuff i'd pay a good amount for it!
    There's already a similar post by other member in this other thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=170352

It reads like this:

Quote Originally Posted by loribug26 View Post
    ok so i had my centro really up...but I think i've gotten most of it fixed. i hotsync to my work computer which is on a network. when i was going thru the back up folders, i realized there are several...some on the network drive and some on the hard drive.
    Can anyone tell me if its possible to figure out how or which ones to delete, so it's not so hard to find the right one? Thanks!!
    oh and are there any other good "skin" freeware programs other than skinui?
    I think that's the prog that was causing me fits....
    actually if it would work without messing up the rest of my stuff i'd pay a good amount for it probably!
    Maybe you should wait for someone to respond to that question in that other thread. That way you too will know the answer.
    Last edited by Cheker; 08/26/2008 at 03:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    that was me...i mistakenly posted it in 2 places...my bad, I'm sorry !!