1.    #1  
    Anyone else have this issue and able to get it fixed? The button doesn't feel jammed at all and presses down fine. I have my phone set up so it locks and the screen goes black after 10 seconds or so of inactivity. Because I can't use the red button to come back from inactivity, I lose what website I'm on or what email/text message I was sending and have to manually go back to it. Is there any simple fix to this issue. Thanks so much for any assistance!
    sorry i can not help you.
    tip!
    I'm a fireplug.
    You "can't" use the red button to wake the screen up and press the 5way center button to kill the keyguard?

If you press another button, the last screen wiil change to another screen. Is this the problem?

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    You "can't" use the red button to wake the screen up and press the 5way center button to kill the keyguard?

If you press another button, the last screen wiil change to another screen. Is this the problem?

Precisely!! help please
    Quote Originally Posted by twodaparty View Post
    Precisely!! help please
    Damn, I'm good, sometimes

You'll have to determine if it's software or hardware related.....

Do a backup (hopefully you use a backup app to backup to your card) and hard reset to dump the RAM.

Then set your keyguard to come on after inactivity. when the screen goes to sleep, press the red button to wake it up. then press the 5way center button to kill the keyguard. If it now works like it should, it's software related. Do a fresh install of everything to RAM, or restore from a backup that was done prior to the problem.

If it does not work like it should, it:s hardware related, get the phone replaced.