1.    #1  
    Sometimes, not very often, the datebook alarm will sound also when a datebook event comes up. I've set datebook+ to be the default datebook app and most of the time db+ is the app the sounds the alarm.

But every once in a while, datebook also sounds it alarm and displays it's "snooze" screen. Once I click on the "ok" button, the db+ "snooze" screen appears. It's almost as if both programs are responding to the alarm.

It use to happen on my Visor DLX every once in a while and today it happened on my new Visor Edge.

Any ideas why this happens?
    I assume that this is happening when you don't run Datebook+ after hotsyncing. Once you run Datebook+ once after the hotsync, Datebook+ takes over alarms again.

This happens to Datebk3 and Datebk4 users, so I'll assume the samething for Datebook+ (which is a stripped down Datebk3).
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Rolando
    I assume that this is happening when you don't run Datebook+ after hotsyncing. Once you run Datebook+ once after the hotsync, Datebook+ takes over alarms again.

This happens to Datebk3 and Datebk4 users, so I'll assume the samething for Datebook+ (which is a stripped down Datebk3).
    I've never noticed that pattern before. I'll try to reporduce the problem and get back with the results.

**UPDATE**
    I tried to reproduce the error using the given here but couldn't do it. DB+ alarms worked properly. I'll keep an eye on it and see if the pattern you mentioned happens. Thanks for the inof
    Action Names Datebook 4.6.1 and Datebook+
    ( which came with my Visor Edge ) were both
    sounding. I finally deleted Datebook+. No
    more problems. I guess you can't have more
    than one program on your pda?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by hendon
    Action Names Datebook 4.6.1 and Datebook+
    ( which came with my Viser Edge ) where both
    sounding. I finally deleted Datebook+. No
    more problems. I guess you cannot have more
    than one program on your pda?
    Huh?..... Datebook+ can not be deleted. It's part of the OS and is not able to delete. You can delete the db for datebook+ but you can't delete the program. The db is stored in RAM but the actual app is on the ROM.

So with that in mind, what did you delete?