1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any cases that are designed for the Sprint Treo 755p with the extended battery. I just got one, and it is bigger than the standard one (duh!!). I've been using silicone cases and it will work, but I was just wondering if anyone had ever made one specific for the extended cover.

Thanks

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  2. UserOne
    This one also looks like a silicone "skin" case, but actually mentions that it's designed for extended battery covers. This one is more of a hard plastic cover... also designed for the extended battery cover.

I have never done business with everythingtreo.com before, but they do have a list of "extended battery fit" cases HERE.

Hope it helps... L8R
    Seidio has a few. I used to have the clear, hard plastic case for the 3200mah battery.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the information. I had looked at those cases, but I have the stock Palm extended battery, not the Seido ones. I'm not sure how well they'll fit over the Palm battery.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."