1.    #1  
    PLEASE help me! My docs to go fills up with my mail from chatteremail. Why is this and how do I stop it? thanks!
    How have you got the files display set up? Is it set to show all files?
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, but I am not sure what you mean. thanks for trying to help!
  4.    #4  
    anyone help on this one?
    Reading the documentation should answer the question - there is an option for displaying specific files. Also are you using the release that came with the Treo or did you upgrade.

One more thing, please post in one place, not multiple places. Keeping up with multiples of the same thing is not conducive to making others happy.
  6.    #6  
    1. Yes I read the documentation and was unable to find the answer; that is why I requested help here.

2. I have the original version that came with the phone

3. I requested help in more than one column because I have received no response for days. Sorry my need for help made you unhappy.
    Not unhappy. I upgraded, though there is a setting about that covers the display of file types. The release that comes with the device displays everything. The premium release gives you the file browser.
  8.    #8  
    I am not sure what you mean. I cannot find a file type option. Thanks for trying to help!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I am using Docs to Go 8

When you first open Docs to Go, all the files are shown. The Chatter files on the card are text documents. On the right side of the icon bar at the bottom of the screen is the icon of a filter superimposed on a document. Hit that icon and then you can filter your documents for Word docs, Excel files, etc. This will prevent you from seeing all the Chatter emails intermingled with your Word docs, for example.

I hope I answered the question you were asking.
  10.    #10  
    Yes that was very helpful! Thanks! When I touch that button, it says I must have the premium edition use that feature. I am using DTG version 10. Does that mean I must upgrade?

Thanks again for your help!
    Yes, the version that comes with the 755 is not the Premium version; the premium version is the one with the filter option. Here is a weblink, they are offering an upgrade purchase for $29.99; did you ever register your copy on the Dataviz website when you got your 755? If not, register it first, because you will need to insert your registration number to purchase the upgrade.

http://www.dataviz.com/purchase/upgr...ogo/index.html
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    That options works fine on DTG8 that came preloaded on my VZW755p. I guess if it says you must upgrade you don't have an option.
  13.    #13  
    I actually have a centro, but no one could help me on that forum Thanks for your help!
    the DTG vers 8 on my 755 will filter file types as well.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
  15.    #15  
    Ok, I upgraded to the Premium edition, deleted "text" as an option, and still have all my chatteremail in DTG. HELP!
    What DTG is showing is attachments from Chatteremail, either direct Chatteremail to not download the attachements or have Chatteremail store them on the SD card and encrypt them. That will not take them out of DTG but at least they will end up with a long alpha numberic title. Hope this helps.
  17.    #17  
    Thanks. How do I get them stored on SD card? And can I then delete them? How would I find them? Thanks for trying to help!