Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    I don't see much in this forum recently about Telenav and was wondering if anyone is using it and how well does it work?
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    No Telenav users here?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I just stumbled accross this post, anyway I do not use it now but I did for a long time, I like it a lot, used it on my 650, it is fast because it uses the web, and the maps are as updated as they can be for the same reason.
    But the thing that makes it good is the thing that makes it bad for me, the web, I travel to places where there is no phone service let alone internet access so i went with Garmin.
    Hope this helps
    Terry
    Global Posts
    780 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmair View Post
    I just stumbled accross this post, anyway I do not use it now but I did for a long time, I like it a lot, used it on my 650, it is fast because it uses the web, and the maps are as updated as they can be for the same reason.
    But the thing that makes it good is the thing that makes it bad for me, the web, I travel to places where there is no phone service let alone internet access so i went with Garmin.
    Hope this helps
    Terry
    Thanks. Since it uses the web, I was concerned that it might be slow to respond to things like rerouting after missing a turn. Sounds like it is worth a try.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eharty View Post
    Thanks. Since it uses the web, I was concerned that it might be slow to respond to things like rerouting after missing a turn. Sounds like it is worth a try.
    Actualy this make it very fast, like I said I liked it just couldnt use it every where I went, just one little story, I was headded to an appointment to a place I knew but decided to use Telenav, it took me way up north I thought what is this thing doing, in the end it cut about 15 minutes off of my drive, the only thing I think it does need is traffic for the palm, last I used it it did not have traffic.
    Terry