1.    #1  
    I have the 755P and have afew ringtones. They are pretty low volume wise is there anything that can be added to the 755p to increase ringtone volume?
    I am sure that there are specific ringtone programs that you have to buy that both create, manage and can increase the ringtone volume. However, I bought and use Volume Care Pro which increases the volume on ALL treo speakers and also it increases (you choose the slider volume level) of ringtones and will also increase volume on individual programs. It does quite a bit for $15.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    VolumeCare is one of the better pieces of software on my phone.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by Show View Post
    I have the 755P and have afew ringtones. They are pretty low volume wise is there anything that can be added to the 755p to increase ringtone volume?
    If you go to the Sounds program on the device screen, you can adjust the volume level for the ringtones. Select Ringtones as the application, and the vloume is adjustable from 1 to 7. You can also select when it will vibrate independent of the switch on the top. The feature I like is having the ringtone escalate in volume as it rings.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Another option, though a bit more techy and involved, is to download an audio editing app such as Audacity and increase the volume of the audio there. With Audacity you can also do stuff like shorten the ringtone or edit any audio files you may want to use as ringtones. Then just install the modified ringtone back to your phone. thorne