1.    #1  
    Just curious - opposite the stylus is a black rubber cover of some sort. Is that the antenna?
    There is a screw with a Palm watermark sticker on it and a external antenna jack under the big rubber cap.

and whatever you do, don't pull it out because it is next to impossible to get flush again. Drove me nuts when I couldn't get it to stay flush again. Thankfully the d-pad broke, and I switched it out for a new one.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    and whatever you do, don't pull it out because it is next to impossible to get flush again.
    ???
    I pull mine out and put it back in all the time (idle hands..!) and mine always goes back in easy =/
    maybe it was just an issue with my first one. have never tried it on my last two as there just isn't really a need. But I've had a few items where rubber covers never sit flush the way they did. They'd just kinda work themselves up a bit.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.