1.    #1  
    does anyone know a way around using pandora.com on your phone? they haven't added the capability for this phone, but it should work as it seems to be just java app...
    bump

Someone found a way to get Pandora working on my old WinMo eventhough Sprint didn't say it would work. I'm hoping the same can be said here, too.
    I'm on ATT.. i would love to be able to use Pandora.. pleasseee oh treo geeks help us
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but my sister was asking me if Pandora was possible on her Centro.

And I believe the answer, finally, is YES!

The Centro can run Java app through it, after you install the IBM Java thingy. Well, all you need is the Pandora java files, and I have them attached here!!

Now, can someone try and load it and see if it works?? We can tweak it later, but for now I just want to see if this idea is a go or not.

If this does work, there are more recent releases of the Pandora software and this may not even be the correct resolution. So don't get too excited yet!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I tried to use the jad2prc (or jar2prc, was one or the other) utilities included in the ibm palm java package to convert the files, no joy. Anyone else had any luck?
    I don't think there's enough people still using the Centro to be any support to this topic any more.......