1.    #1  
    Where can I download a gmail.jad file so I can run it on Centro. When I try to download it via centro, it says that Centro is not supported.
    If you are accesing it via the Google mobile site, it also says if you are sure you have JVM installed then you can download the file (assuming you have JVM). If you do not have JVM, then the app wouldn't work anyway so forget about it. You can get JVM here : http://mytreo.net/downloads/ibm-webs...hine,1313.html

Also, search this forum for the gmail.prc application, after you successfully install and test JVM.
  3.    #3  
    I do have JVM installed and used an old google app without problems. However I need a new one and when going to google mobile site it says that phone is not compatible and does not give me an option to download.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    here you go...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    How is this different than just using the Blazer browser to go to google's mobile email site?
    A stupid question = What's gmail.jad file? I'd like to use gmail if I ever get the Centro, so this is something i'll need to know.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    You don't have to use a separate Gmail application to get your mail from a Gmail account. You can go to Gmail using the web browser or set up a mail program (e.g., VersaMail) to access the account. These methods work just fine for me.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by njperry View Post
    How is this different than just using the Blazer browser to go to google's mobile email site?
    Think of the difference between blazer facebook.com vs Facebook.PRC