Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Use filez and delete everything associated with Blazer, except the BLAZER's bookmarks. Reset... and see if this fixed it. So far so good for me.

Before I used to wait almost 10 seconds during "Processing"

FYI... I updated the sprint centro 1.07, but restored using a backup program. Well looks like the problem is some of the files from the old sprint rom isn't fully compatible with the new .. in this case WEB. I wonder what other possible incompatibilities exist. It's such a pain in the *** to reinstall everything.
    soft reset or hard reset
    Is anyone else having lag issues? I haven't seen any as of yet.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Sometimes I get a blank white screen for a minute or so before it goes to the Processing screen which lasts a little while before it will load a web site. Not every time but it's aggravating when it happens.
    I see "processing" for a slpit second, then it's gone. So I reaaly can't say i have a lag.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I believe the white screen is unfortunately a normal thing that happens while it's clearing cache. Doesn't happen a lot, but can be annoying when it does. Think it's just the way the palm os handles its memory management. It shouldn't be a result of the upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrad4d View Post
    Sometimes I get a blank white screen for a minute or so before it goes to the Processing screen which lasts a little while before it will load a web site. Not every time but it's aggravating when it happens.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.