1.    #1  
    okay, i tried posting this in the SYNC forum, but no one has even replied, so im going to try here. i just need some help syncing my centro with my mac's address book. i followed the isync and hotsync instructions and got it to sync once, but now everytime i sync my centro again, it does not ad any changes i made on my mac. i could really use some help.
    thanks
    joe
  2. tsy
    Quote Originally Posted by joefa88 View Post
    okay, i tried posting this in the SYNC forum, but no one has even replied, so im going to try here. i just need some help syncing my centro with my mac's address book. i followed the isync and hotsync instructions and got it to sync once, but now everytime i sync my centro again, it does not ad any changes i made on my mac. i could really use some help.
    thanks
    joe
    Check your hotsync conduits and make sure its set correctly to sync and not overwrite data. Additionally, there is a check box in isync to sync with ical and address book.

Also you need to know which version of OS X are you using.
    Probably easiest to get missingsync from markspace
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I use missing sync and it works flawlessly with Mac Address Book.
    Ditto... go with MissingSync, and never look back.
    My Palm phones: i500 --> i550 --> 650 --> 700p --> Centro
  6.    #6  
    ive heard missing sync is good, but i dont feel i should spend more money on a product that palm should already have. i dont understand why it is so hard to simply sync addresses. I am going to call palm support today and see what they say.