1.    #1  
    I can't find anything about this anywhere. Although I don't have a ton of time to search either. Is there a setting I'm missing or is there an app that can take control of it?

Thanks
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Do you mean the timer before the screen goes blank and you have to press the keyguard? If so, it's under "Preferences", "Power" set the time you want under "Auto-off after:" xx (3 minutes is the maximum).
    You can download "KeyguardExt" from TreoCentral for $9.95. It lets you extend the time for 3 seconds to 10 seconds. It has a free Trial.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Butler is $14.95, but it allows up to 59 seconds and a host of other features.

http://software.treocentral.com/prod...d=376&n=Butler
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Chimester is free and will allow you to set a keyguard timeout of 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, or 20 seconds.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    On the Centro ... Prefs ... Keyguard ... options for Diabled, When Power Is Turned Off, 5 Seconds (after power off), and 30 Seconds (after power off). I have mine set for 30 seconds after power off.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrad4d View Post
    On the Centro ... Prefs ... Keyguard ... options for Diabled, When Power Is Turned Off, 5 Seconds (after power off), and 30 Seconds (after power off). I have mine set for 30 seconds after power off.

Tks dbrad4d,
    I never noticed that.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover