1.    #1  
    I can access the web, but none of my email programs are working, either in Versamail (Exchange and Yahoo) or in Chatter (Gmail IMAP). Also 4cast won't connect to the internet, although I can get to any website, including my Yahoo mail account. The Gmail stand-alone program won't load either. All other functions of the phone are working, including text messaging

My guess is that this is a Sprint network problem. Anyone have any other ideas?
    So glad I saw this. I am experiencing the exact same problem. Can't check email thru Chatter or Versa but web browsing works fine.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    And we're both in Florida....I'm in Gainesville.
    Will have to initiate a chat with Sprint I guess. I'll report back if I find out anything.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Response from Laketha with Sprint: "Sprint email network is currently down. Does not just mean connecting to Sprint email."

Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    I was talking to a really good tech guy who was testing from his end in Oklahoma. He called me back on my home phone, I hung up the Treo, and immediately lost the phone signal. When it came back on, I had email access again. We talked about it for a while, but it came back on right around 8 AM. Are you back online yet?
    Mine started working again right after finishing my chat with Sprint, maybe 10 minutes ago.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  8.    #8  
    As I recall this happened about a year ago for a short time. Don't understand it, but I was getting antsy being without email for even a few hours. At least it's fine now.....have a nice weekend.
    You do the same. I'll be in Orlando at Islands of Adventure

Palm Pre wallpapers
    my email was out too this morning, in dc...working now.
    Seems this problem is intermittently back again. Anyone else having issues staying connected to their email servers?
    Sprint network.

Palm Pre wallpapers