Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Is there a website(or app) that I could use to get stock market updates on my Centro?

Thanks, Justin
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Bump
    Are you looking for specific stock quotes and in near realtime?

I know alot of web portals allow you to add specific stock symbols to monitor. The one in the news today today on this site allows that - "m.keytoss.com".
    cnbc.com now gives reat time quotes.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Stock Manager is a program that allows you to set-up a portfolio. It does an excellent job. It does not allow you to buy and sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by jam200 View Post
    Stock Manager is a program that allows you to set-up a portfolio. It does an excellent job. It does not allow you to buy and sell.
    The stock price is based on Yahoo Finance. It is about 15mins delay.
    StockBrokerPro is the best stock management app I've ever used. I still use it on my 800w with a Palm OS emulator.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    cnbc.com now gives reat time quotes.

Good Luck
    except - from their website: "Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes "

To get the delayed quotes is free, to get up to the second costs a lot of money....
    Quote Originally Posted by hufn View Post
    except - from their website: "Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes "

To get the delayed quotes is free, to get up to the second costs a lot of money....
    Not sure why you're getting a delay. When I go the their web site (cnbc.com), regardless of accessing it from my laptop or my Centro, I get RT (Real Time) quotes.

Let me clarified. They offer RT quotes for NYSE and NASDAQ stocks. If you're trying to get quotes for something else, it would be delayed.

Good Luck
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 08/18/2008 at 11:41 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    How about the On Demand aka P.E. app? I use with not problems, and the best part, its free.
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    How about the On Demand aka P.E. app? I use with not problems, and the best part, its free.
    Pocket Express portfolio tracker has a trial period. After that, you have to pay a monthly fee to keep using it.
    A monthly fee? Sheesh...
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrGuard View Post
    A monthly fee? Sheesh...
    Yes, and you'll need to get the $9.99 monthly subscription to get portfolio express.

For those with web-based online trading accounts, how about just logging in to check your stocks real time through your browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by DVee View Post
    Pocket Express portfolio tracker has a trial period. After that, you have to pay a monthly fee to keep using it.
    Yeah, and they aren't even real time quotes. They are charging for quotes that are 20 min delayed!
    Don't overlook your investment firm. I get real time quotes on any portfolio I create from Fidelity Investments. I'm sure this is available from the others as well.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover