1.    #1  
    I like the "Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case for Centro," but does anybody have tips for removing it (temporarily)? I need to do a Centro reset, which requires removing the battery, so I must remove the case first, obviously. But I don't want to pry too hard and damage it, because I will be putting it right back on. It's quite a tight fit -- which is a good thing, until you want to remove it!
    That is the bad thing about hard cases. There is no way to easily remove the device and eventually...
    Quote Originally Posted by DougI View Post
    I like the "Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case for Centro," but does anybody have tips for removing it (temporarily)?
    1) Drop it on a carpeted floor, should pop off with no problem.

2) I usually start prying a corner off at the bottom by the connector. Once you get it started, it comes off easily.
    I have one of these and it is great. To open it I use my fingernails and pop it apart in the bottom right corner. It's easy and goes back together with no problem.
    Florida Tony
    GSM: Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro > iPhone 3G S
    I don't know about the seidio one, but on the ebay ones I slide my fingernail at the split just below the custom side button and separate it. I was going to be a smart*ss and say just drop it on the floor (but someone beat me to it) because that is pretty much a guaranteed way to get the Seidio to pop open. The ebay ones actually stay locked better after drops, and I have no problem separating the case when I switch batteries.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    I love the case. Pain to get to Micro SD card. I pry with finger nail in the volume area. Thumb of left hand and pointer of right. Usually pops right open.