1.    #1  
    I have a question regarding the new version of SilverScreen 2.0.2. I am currently using 1.9.8 and every time i use JackFlash to move a file in or out of rom, or delete a file SilverScrean crashes, or shows multiply links to a file. I have found a temp solution by just deleting the category file "silverDB-tric" This seams to be the file where SilverScreen 1.9.8 keeps the list of installed applications. And when i do this it goes back to all the programs being in the Unfilled category. I was wondering if SilverScreen 2.0.2 has fixed this problem. I am very sick of re-categorizing my files. I hope someone can help

thanks
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Originally posted by bweinberg
    I have a question regarding the new version of SilverScreen 2.0.2. I am currently using 1.9.8 and every time i use JackFlash to move a file in or out of rom, or delete a file SilverScrean crashes, or shows multiply links to a file. I have found a temp solution by just deleting the category file "silverDB-tric" This seams to be the file where SilverScreen 1.9.8 keeps the list of installed applications. And when i do this it goes back to all the programs being in the Unfilled category. I was wondering if SilverScreen 2.0.2 has fixed this problem. I am very sick of re-categorizing my files. I hope someone can help

thanks
    Last I check was v2.0 and they have not fix it. I really doubt they have fixed it in v2.0.2. I send them an email stating that I will not upgrade until they fixed this problem. I am sick of re-categorizing my programs.