Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Oh, I don't know. I'm still on 1.06 and not having any problem other than occasional lag. OTOH I don't have a data package so don't need the fixes in 1.10.
    I am also having *228 issues. I was unable to do the option 1 since the previos update with the _ in it, but now I can't even do the option 2.

I am connected to verizon fine, there just isn't the enhanced roaming indicator.

I am going to call the tech support people tonight and see what they say about it, and I'll post my results...
    Palm Downloads and Treo Tips and Tricks:
    Opensourcepalm.com
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I just received a phone call from a Verizon customer support rep. He told me that *228 Option 1 no longer works with Treos. Why, I don't know. My guess is since they're pushing users to go to the Centro. I guess problem ticket is now closed. Oh well, my phone works and that's all that counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevJar View Post
    I just received a phone call from a Verizon customer support rep. He told me that *228 Option 1 no longer works with Treos. Why, I don't know. My guess is since they're pushing users to go to the Centro. I guess problem ticket is now closed. Oh well, my phone works and that's all that counts.
    That is pretty bizarre! Is there precident for this with other phones (other than analog to digital I suppose) I have not heard yet on my ticket, but like you, my phone works and still updates the PRL.

It begs the question, what if I damage my 700P? Don't I need option 1 to activate my insurance replacement? Does this mean that the CENTRO is the replacement for the 700P and 755P

Hey, isn't the CENTRO a TREO??

b.b.

Alright... So I did the update. No issues at all with normal phone operation, BUT I did have to get a replacment because my data port is not working - it has just gotten worse and worse at is NOT related to the update.

But now I will be in the exact situation that BorderBobNY was talking about. I have a new phone on the way and am unable to dial *228 option 1 OR 2.

We'll see what happens. I should have it today or tomorrow...
    Opensourcepalm.com
    The new phone came with the _1.10 so i decided to keep it that way, so all is well EXCEPT the fact that this one hard resets itself and brings me to the language selection screen... I'm getting pretty fed up and am only sticking with it because I have the extended warranty on it...
    Opensourcepalm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12