1.    #1  
    And what is your plan and cost per month?

I previously had Sprint, but switched to AT&T so i could get the white Centro. Right now, i have no need for a crazy plan, so i just have the basic 450 w/rollover, and pay $5 extra a month for 200 txt messages. That kind of bites, cause i used to get 300/mo. through Sprint for the same price. But i figure i'll see how it goes and could always upgrade that down the line.

Anyone know if AT&T is like Sprint, in that you can change your plan at any time w/no charge or renewing of the contract?
    I have at&t and have changed my plan before....you just need to make sure to tell them you don't want to extend your contract. that's what I've done.
    oh and I've never been charged for changing my plan
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have Sprint and I average $60/month on the 450 Power Pack plan, with $15 for data and 1000 txts free and 100 free bonus minutes and free Pick 3 and a 15% discount. That $60 also covers insurance and roadside asst. I love Sprint. :-)
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Sorry that posted twice. . . I forgot free 6 p.m. nights anyway. :-)
    Last edited by PiggyGirl; 08/12/2008 at 10:33 AM.
    I'm using VZW family plan, unlimited text and $29.99 data plan with 20% discount. I personally wouldnt have got this phone without getting the data plan, but I understand its not cheap and not for everyone.
    I have Sprint has my provider.

To the OP, you can switch your plan with Sprint at any time with out re-doing a new contract.

Hi Cherelle,

I have Sprint and just ended contract with AT&T to switch to Sprint. The deal breaker for me was AT&T wanted to charge me $30.00 per month for unlimited data on top of the $70 I was already paying for my plan b/c I wanted the Centro. I looked into Verizon, but Verizon wanted $40.00/mo. on top of the cost of a plan for unlimited data, so long story short I got my Centro & unlimited data with Sprint on SERO 500 anytime minutes for a flat fee of $30.00/mo for a plan (so basically I get free unlimited data) and I am a happy camper.
    Last edited by bdever; 08/12/2008 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I'm with sprint, just changed my plan to save me $20.00 went from 800 minutes (I have 5 phones on the plan) to 1600, unlimited texting on all phones, and unlimited data on 2 of them, I think I went from $90.00 to $70.00 month, and have nights and weekends starting at 7:00.
    Terry
    P.S. I hear a lot of people complaining about sprint (not in this thread...yet) but I have never had a problem with them, they made a mistake on the texting on one phone and we got a $300.00 texting bill, my wife called them and was getting frustrated so I took the phone Calmly ask to speek with retentions and got the entire amount credited back to me and got swithced on that phone to unlimited texting.
    Sprint Simply everything plan for 99.00 - taxes i my area bring the total to 115.00

Sprint for me has been a HUGE step in the right direction! THe centro has been great, service is MUCH better than Cingular/At&T was!

I am happy.

Cheers,
    Kim
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    I've had no problems with AT&T, but I've been with them though several name changes and before I got into the SmartPhone craze. I pay 59.99 less 15% discount for 900 anytime minutes and free mobile to mobile, nights and weekends, texting and rollover. Data is included as I've never been billed for goin on line from my treo to my connecting now with my Centro. Never been without service wherever I roam across the country and internationally. (although I've paid more when I was on a cruise once but I learned my lesson to call them and tell them to switch me to some other plan when I leave the country). I have never had a problem switching plans/minutes either. All and all its a good deal for me.
  12.    #12  
    Thank you very much for all of your input! It's so hard when you decide to switch after being w/a company for so long.

Hmmm..i'm so torn as to if i should stay w/AT&T! Does my plan seem alright? Didn't seem like i could get much better through Sprint, except their $5 add-on was for 300 txt msgs, and AT&T's is only for 200 txts.

bdever--i researched the SERO plans and thought i read that they were being changed and costing around $59.99 for the lowest plan? I'm confused...

I guess i'm also nervous since it seems like Sprint is going downhill fast!
    Happy Camper here. I have Sprint Sero 1250, for $49, including 1250 anytime minutes to use between 7-7pm, unlimited nights+weekends, unlimited sprint-sprint, unlimited text, data, picture, 40% of minutes roaming. I am happy :P
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I have the Sprint F&F Plan $49.00 with a 15% Po Discount. Brings my Bill to about $58 Month Total Including Taxes. I am a very Happy Customer

SERO F&F 1250 - $49.99
    Sprint Fair & Flex
    Caller ID
    Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    $49.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
    Voicemail
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
    EVDO Casual : $0.0
    Unlimited Nights&Weekends-7pm : $0.0
    TEP ($3 Ins. premium + ESRP) : $7.0
    Unlimited Text Messaging : $0.0
    Sprint EMP Referral FF 500 MRC : $0.0
    PCS PICTURE MAIL : $0.0
    300 2-Way Text Messages : $0.0
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    I have the Sprint SERO F&F 500 Plan $30.00 with a 15% Corp Discount.

$37.66Month Total Including Taxes

SERO F&F 500- $30.00
    Caller ID
    Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    $30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
    Voicemail
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Power Vision Data
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
    Unlimited Text Messaging
    PCS PICTURE MAIL
    EVN Corp. Discount Sprint 20% -$4.50
    International Calling

with taxes:
    $37.66 Total
    SERO F&F 500- $30.0
    Plan Features:
    * Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
    * Unlimited SMS Messages
    * Unlimited Picturemail
    * Unlimited Data
    * Corp. Discount 20%
    * International Calling

Its Rogers for me in Toronto. Voice plan $25 200min anytime and unlimited weeknight and weekends. $30 for the 3G plan for 6GB worth of data.
    I am on Sprint. Family Power Pack 550, 550 anytime minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile and nights and weekends minutes (starting at 7pm) unlimited data and texting for roughly $120 a month. I also have a broadband data card with them. Very happy with their service!
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I have Sprint. When I got my Centro, the choice was between Sprint and AT&T, and since I have family members who have AT&T phones that regularly drop calls and I rarely leave the country to need a GSM phone, I went with Sprint.
    I have Sprint. There simply everything plan. And I pay about $230 monthly. Oh yeah I got 2 phones on that plan. so its a good deal.