1.    #1  
    hey everybody,

i recently just bought a 16gb class 6 a-data sdhc card from newegg. I dont have an sdhc card reader so i used Card Reader on my 650. All was going well until windows xp sp3 says "windows was unable to complete the format" (64kb clusters, Fat 32 etc) so i moved to my other laptop which i dont think is sdhc capable but it was able to format the card to Fat32 64kb etc. I take it out and put it in the treo, then i get the format external device popup..so i click ok then it freezes while trying to format. if i click no, i then go to the treo card info and it shows up SD card, but everything else is unknown, except for the ID. I try formatting from the card info but again it just freezes..

any suggestions?

thanks.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I assume you have a custom rom with fat32 support. Was this working with any previous SDHC card ? I have recently bought a 16GB sdhc card for my treo 650 ( custom rom) lets see what happens. Curently I use a 4GB SDHC . checkougrack.com or the forums here for more info on treop 650 custom roms.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    ok saw on treonauts that you have the custom rom with the slotdriver. Any tips i.e did peter lorenz help work ( format only in treo ?