1.    #1  
    Like title says.. is it possible?

I could do this thing with my Dell Axim running WM where i could connect it to my computer and it could use the computers web connection and allow me to view the web on the PPC
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    You could prolly do it through bluetooth (I remember some of the Zires did that) or use something like PalmVNC if you just want to use your pc for rendering the web pages and have a data connection lying around.
  3.    #3  
    well i dont have a data connection.. but is it possible to connect to the internet through the computer cable?
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    why would you want to? just curious
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cybereclipse View Post
    Like title says.. is it possible?

I could do this thing with my Dell Axim running WM where i could connect it to my computer and it could use the computers web connection and allow me to view the web on the PPC
    Softick PPP does it but built in web/blazer needs its proxy removed other browsers/data stuff works fine.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  6.    #6  
    ok.. so i bought softick PPP... but how do i remove the restrictions set on blazer...
    sry im a noob
    i changed the network pref to cradle/cable and i have activated PPP on my computer

PPP (on the computer) shows1 device connected.. but blazer still cant connect to the internet??

gahhhhh!!!!
    Last edited by cybereclipse; 08/16/2008 at 02:22 PM.
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    i think you should go to the connection preferences panel and create an appropiate connection.

Not in Blazer but in the launcher
  8.    #8  
    yeah i did.. and softick PPP says theres 1 device connected
    but i still cant connect to the internet...
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    Use Opera Mini
  10.    #10  
    i tried... but when i click on opera mini... it starts installing then says Can Opera Mini use airtime to send and recieve via an http connection until Opera Mini terminates? (which verizon will charge me for )
    so I select No, then it just crashes on me
    Last edited by cybereclipse; 08/16/2008 at 11:01 PM.
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    i tried... but when i click on opera mini... it starts installing then says Can Opera Mini use airtime to send and recieve via an http connection until Opera Mini terminates? (which verizon will charge me for )
    ok to modify blazer proxy u hit ##3282# tap in corner and choose "browser"
    hit modify enter your MSL (search how to optain it ) WRITE DOWN ALL CURRENT SETTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! then change primary and secondary ngg to 0.0.0.0 and save. blazer will not connect to sprint/verizon account pages in this mode but it will work with PPP
    u may want to look into setting blazer with proxy mode and setting pc to ICS to use LAN with softick PPP
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    It won't if you are already connected with a data connection (data cable).
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    It won't if you are already connected with a data connection (data cable).
    i hit yes anyway... but now it just says that It doesn't have an internet connection

ok to modify blazer proxy u hit ##3282# tap in corner and choose "browser"
    i tried typing that in phone, the launcher, and in blazer.. but nothing pops up...
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC