1.    #1  
    For those of you who had the original Jawbone and now have the new Jawbone, does it seem like the sound quality of the new one is worse than the original? I'm referring to how I hear things, not how people hear me. It seems to have a more "tinny" sound and also does not seem to put out the same amount of volume as the original, even if I manually adjust it to the loudest setting. I could not hear the person on the other end of my call today and I was just walking around Target doing some shopping! The only time it is loud enough is if I'm in a nearly quiet setting.

I guess I'm wondering if I have a bad one. Any comments on your user experiences with each would be appreciated.
    I have the original and the new Jawbone 2. I think the quality is slightly better, but the fit is significantly better.

I have not experienced what you are describing. I think you have a bad one.
    Uggh. From what I gather on the jawbone website... the chargers for the original Jawbone are not compatible with the new one right? I bought a few extra charger cables for the original... and I'd HATE if I have to buy all new ones again because they changed the (charger) design significantly.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrain1 View Post
    For those of you who had the original Jawbone and now have the new Jawbone, does it seem like the sound quality of the new one is worse than the original? I'm referring to how I hear things, not how people hear me. It seems to have a more "tinny" sound and also does not seem to put out the same amount of volume as the original, even if I manually adjust it to the loudest setting. I could not hear the person on the other end of my call today and I was just walking around Target doing some shopping! The only time it is loud enough is if I'm in a nearly quiet setting.

I guess I'm wondering if I have a bad one. Any comments on your user experiences with each would be appreciated.
    I had the same problem with my Jawbone 2 after about a month of great performance. I went to the website and tried all the reset solutions. When they didn't work, I called the company and they sent a replacement. I'm a happy camper again.
    FrankenPre2!!!