1.    #1  
    If someone buys Sprint does that effect any contracts that customers already had from Sprint? Namely the sero plans. I would think they could not change anything because that would void the contract.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    You mean a company takeover or something? I would think nothing could change until your contract was up. I was w/Sprint for 8yrs til i just switched to AT&T. When they merged w/Nextel, nothing changed for me. I had the same plan the whole time, and it's one they don't even advertise now. $29.99for 300 mins. I wasn't even in a contract for some time, because i had kept the same phone.

HTH if this is what you mean!
  3.    #3  
    Sprint is not doing to well financially right now and has lost 700 thousand customers recently. There was talk of a European company wanting to buy them out. I think it is just a matter of time.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Yeah i can def. see that happening. I think they've made some poor moves over the yrs--esp. w/their outsourcing of Customer Service.
    Terms of all the contracts are subject to change with notice (read the fine print). If it is a material change, then you would have the right to terminate the contract without paying the ETF