1.    #1  
    Can't believe no one has posted this on here yet. Over at Engadget they have a post about a supposedly leaked Palm Centro 2 without a qwerty keyboard. Ofcourse it might be some fanboy (or girl's) wild imagination.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/11/p...acking-qwerty/
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  2.    #2  
    Sorry wrong forum..... still groggy from sleep.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Update said it's a Photoshop job, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I'm afraid it takes more than a pretty picture to fool us 500 lads and ladies, welcome to our sleepy corner of the forum though
    Cool, but personally I need a keyboard, that's why I love the centro. However, there is certainly issue with that 'leak' as it can't be a WM phone since there is no windows or ok keys...
    <Moved>No worries.