Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    thanks!
    One to look for is Snap.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    I've used HRCaptDA for years and it works great. Plus its free and comes with its own bitmap viewer.
    What a cute icon for diddlebug!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Hey Snap is pretty cool. It's free and the image quality is great.

Here's a few things I learned the hard way, so maybe you won't have to...

• It took me a bit to find where on the SD (expansion) card that Snap was saving the BMPs. It's under \PALM\programs\Snap. Be aware that the BMPs are 300KB each.

• If you don't want to physically extract your SD card, you'll need a utility to get the images off your card. A free option is FilePC2PDA (aka Palm File Browser or PFB). It's painfully Spartan, but it works well. Install filepc2pda.prc on your Centro, then copy PFB.exe and sertransplg.dll to a folder on your hard drive. Start the service on the Centro and then double-click PFB.exe. Choose Port as USB (Palm) and Speed as 115200. You should be good to go.

• By default, Snap uses the Power hard button to initiate the snapshot, but it disables itself after a bit so that the Power button resumes its normal job.
    what program did you use to skin your main screen? I see you a using TP...great product.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl360 View Post
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c View Post
    what program did you use to skin your main screen? I see you a using TP...great product.
    First I use skinui with XP theme.
    Fontsmoother (install your font in main memory for speed)

The launcher is TreoLauncher. I CANT really recommend it. The developer is slow on updates and you have to refresh the icons after resets.
    I use Snap and highly recommend it. It is free, easy to use and reliable.