1.    #1  
    It shows I have Pocket Tunes ver. 4.07 Deluxe but when I select TOOLS there is no Internet Radio option?

Any ideas?
    Mike
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Who's your carrier? Sprint and Verizon (I think) included the streaming option while AT&T did not. If you do not feel like paying for an upgrade, get either Mundu Radio (free) or mOcean (adware, but you do gain card reader functionality to your Centro which it does not have by default)
    On Sprint it is Menu-->Q
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    nice! Didn't know I had that
  5. FM_
    You can stream radio on your Centro at www.thestreamcenter.com/pda or www.radio-locator.com.
    Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FM_ View Post
    You can stream radio on your Centro at www.thestreamcenter.com/pda or www.radio-locator.com.
    I didn't know that was possible either. I can't tell you the number of times I wish I had a radio to listen to a White Sox game and thought, why can't I get that on my cell phone? That's the coolest thing I've heard all day!

Is there a way to set certain stations as favorites to access them easily?

how many seconds behind is it anyway? 30? still not bad though....
    Last edited by miller; 08/11/2008 at 05:23 PM. Reason: additional question