1.    #1  
    I installed my registered professional docs to go (from the 650) on a 680 - the 680 had a bundled newer non-professional version of docs to go (I did hard reset before I synced), and the conflict between my older professional version and the newer bundled docs to go doesn't let me use the older professional version. Docs to go help site deals with this by telling you to install the newer version, but the newer non-professional version, while nice, doesn't allow password protected files. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Bruce
    I know what you're going through.
    My previous version of DTG on my 700p allowed my to sync jpegs. The version that came with my Centro does not. So if needed that functions using DTG I would have to upgrade. ($'s)

However I can sync jpegs using Palm Desktop Media.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I know what you're going through.
    My previous version of DTG on my 700p allowed my to sync jpegs. The version that came with my Centro does not. So if needed that functions using DTG I would have to upgrade. ($'s)

However I can sync jpegs using Palm Desktop Media.

Good Luck
    thanks - I'm willing to keep old functionality - Docs is seeing the new bundled version that came with the 680 and won't let me install the old professional version which has the functionality I need.