1.    #1  
    OK, so my five year old HP Z5340US laptop with built in card reader and Win XP is apparently not compatible with 4GB SDHC cards. I tried finding a firmware upgrade but no dice. Plugging the SDHC card into my reader results in a blue screen of death and automatic reboot.

My question is...is there a way to view my SDHC card in Windows Explorer or something else (kind of like an extrenal hard drive) when it is in my Centro and my Centro is synched to my laptop?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    Do you have an sdhc card reader? If not, you can get them at various stores for $15. Cheaper online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    My question is...is there a way to view my SDHC card in Windows Explorer or something else (kind of like an extrenal hard drive) when it is in my Centro and my Centro is synched to my laptop?
    Card Reader will do the trick:

Free trial. $11.95 to buy.
    http://www.mobile-stream.com/cardreader.html
    Global Posts
    2,486 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    OK, so my five year old HP Z5340US laptop with built in card reader and Win XP is apparently not compatible with 4GB SDHC cards. I tried finding a firmware upgrade but no dice. Plugging the SDHC card into my reader results in a blue screen of death and automatic reboot.
    Did you try installing the MSFT SDHC update for XP?

I have an old Dell with a Ricoh card reader which I thought wouldn't be compatible, but after the MSFT update, it can read/write 4GB micro SDHC fine (via the SD adapter that came with the micro SDHC card)
  5. FM_
    Try Filepc2pda. It is free.
    Card Reader is now $9.95 until August 17th:

http://software.palminfocenter.com/p...&n=Card-Reader