Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Is there a good bluetooth headset that works ok with wearing glasses?
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  2. #2  
    Oakley/Motorola makes one that snaps onto your glasses. Assuming the arm is narrow enough it will snap on.

    its called the RAZR wire. They usually come with a pair of glasses but if you check ebay Im sure you can find just the unit.

    I have one and I love it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Oakley/Motorola makes one that snaps onto your glasses. Assuming the arm is narrow enough it will snap on.

    its called the RAZR wire. They usually come with a pair of glasses but if you check ebay Im sure you can find just the unit.

    I have one and I love it.


    I see TigerDirect has it for $69.99

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...831&CatId=1818
    Last edited by fulltlt; 08/08/2008 at 08:54 AM.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltlt View Post
    I see TigerDirect has it for $69.99

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...831&CatId=1818



    Does anyone have any experience with ordering anything from totobay?

    http://www.totobay.com/index.php?tar...6##description
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fulltlt View Post
    I see TigerDirect has it for $69.99

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...831&CatId=1818

    OK, I went over to TigerDirect / (CompUSA now) at lunch time and picked up one of these. It works for making phone calls. How do I make it work for kinoma player and ptunes?

    TIA
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  6. #6  
    I think you need Oakley's (much more expensive) Stereo version.

    And I thought I remember reading that they only fit their own glasses, but that they Might be able to do prescription lenses for the Oakleys... again at a higher cost.

    That other mail-order place you mentioned even stated theirs were CLONES, yet had the description off the Oakley/motorolas. Unknown quality of clones vs. real name-brand ones.
    Last edited by duanedude1; 08/08/2008 at 03:39 PM.
    "Everybody Palm!"

    Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  7.    #7  
    I installed Softick Audio Gateway thinking that would do it. It's not compatible with the Oakley RAZRwire that I just bought.

    So I should rephrase my question.

    Does anyone know of a bluetooth headset for glasses wearers that will work with a Treo to listen to ptunes and such?

    Oakley only has this one version for glasses wearers that I see on their web site.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  8. #8  
    are you prescription? if not I think they have a line of glasses called THUMP that have MP3 players built in with stereo headphones and I THINK I remember they have one pair that also works as a BT stereo set.

    I dont think however that they are available with a prescription.

    Also forgive me if Im mistaken on any of this.

    Enjoy!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    are you prescription? if not I think they have a line of glasses called THUMP that have MP3 players built in with stereo headphones and I THINK I remember they have one pair that also works as a BT stereo set.

    I dont think however that they are available with a prescription.

    Also forgive me if Im mistaken on any of this.

    Enjoy!
    OK. I'll rephrase my question again.

    Does anyone know of a bluetooth headset for prescription glasses wearers that will work with a Treo to listen to ptunes and such?
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  10. #10  
    Try the Jabra BT8040. They fit in the ear without the hoop and can be streamed to using SAG.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Try the Jabra BT8040. They fit in the ear without the hoop and can be streamed to using SAG.
    I ended up taking the razrwire back and got a motorokr S9 instead.
    We'll see how that works. The in ear only types don't work for me. They always fall out too easily.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
  12. #12  
    I have the S9 and it fits fine when I wear my glasses (prescription). I think you'll be ok with it. Long term wearing of the S9 - regardless of glasses - is up for debate... I can't wear it for more then 2 hrs before the pressure of how it sits around your ear hurts.

Posting Permissions