Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    It works, its the only way i can hotsync though. Using usb does not work for me. I have read that people are having problems syncing to vista. I downloaded the Palmone software for vista 32, synced through bluetooth. Its definitely not as fast as cable connections. but atleast its working on my vista 64 laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikal769 View Post
    It works, its the only way i can hotsync though. Using usb does not work for me. I have read that people are having problems syncing to vista. I downloaded the Palmone software for vista 32, synced through bluetooth. Its definitely not as fast as cable connections. but atleast its working on my vista 64 laptop.
    How did you get it to work? I purchased the Kensington Micro USB Bluetooth today after being told by Kensington's tech service that it was the only one they had that was 64 compatible. Well, they recognize each other, I sat up the virtual port, but it refuses to sync with the old software and also won't sync with the new "access" patch. I'm very frustrated. I get to the Connecting screen on the Treo, then it finally comes up with the failure screen. My tech guy with Sprint was on the phone with me and on a live chat with Palm and Palm's solution to me was to "get a Treo 800!"