Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes, the Instinct is the real dark side
    I purchased two Palm 755p from Sprint over a year ago for my wife and I, we are really enjoying the functions of the Smart Phone. My wife uses her's for her business and I work for a large software company in Redmond. People at my work always give me hard times about using Palm OS. But we get free phones to use here with the newest OS, but I really like the old Palm OS better. I have used the new iPhone 3G for 3 weeks, nice phone, but for a person who has to use there phone for business not very good, poor reception and hard to type using the onscreen device. Just wish Palm would give us a new OS with larger screen while retaining the key pad and NEW browser like Opera. Sprint has had there issues, but mine have been very little, and with the company discount and on the family plan you can not beat it.
    vzw centro seems great. much better than the 700p...I am very happy...not one crash in two weeks. BT is great too.