1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a 2009 Acura TSX and am looking to upgrade my phone to fully utilize the HFL & BT capabilities. I use Verizon and primarily want to make sure the phonebook can be imported. Acura says the phone needs to have a PBAP profile or BlueTooth Sync in order to use this feature. They don't know if the Palm Centro has this capability or not because they're still in the testing phase. Does anyone know if the Palm Centro would support this? Does anyone have a TSX and use a cell phone that allows the phonebook to be imported? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this problem!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    First, props on the 09 TSX! I have an 06 TSX and love it everyday. I use the HFL every now and again. I don't like the constant connection to my Centro and the screen popping on every few seconds though. It sucks my battery too much. I feel the BT in the Centro is not as forgiving as say the motorola/nokia crowd of phones probably be.

I am sure some other Centro owners with BT in their cars will be able to help.

I just had to comment to a fellow TSX and Centro user! :-)
    lol no way... I own a 2006 TSX...
    anyone here part of acurazine or tsxclub?
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    I have an 08' TSX as well. Love the car don't like the bluetooth, like a previous poster mentioned it kills the battery fast on my centro.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cybereclipse View Post
    lol no way... I own a 2006 TSX...
    anyone here part of acurazine or tsxclub?
    Oh yea! Acurazine all the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    Oh yea! Acurazine all the way!
    lol represent!!
    u have the same username dont u...lol
    Palm Centro (VZW)
    W/ 1GB SDHC
    car charger? just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I have an 08' TSX as well. Love the car don't like the bluetooth, like a previous poster mentioned it kills the battery fast on my centro.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.