1.    #1  
    Hi everyone!
    I just downloaded and installed the facebook app for Palm OS.. it's interesting that there is one.. but nothing seems to pull up when i use it with a BT internet connection. Has anyone come across this hurdle and conquered it?

:-)
    I have the same problem, but with a normal mobile phone network data connection. Just get a blank screen, but the little thing in the corner that shows that it is doing something keeps animating. My mobile phone bill certainly shows that MB's of data have been downloaded, but no luck having anything show on screen.
  3.    #3  
    wonder how to fix this.... i tried tweaking it with UDMH and lightspeed.. but i don't think it's because of lack of speed or memory...
  4.    #4  
    hmmm... just a thought... kyeoh, do you use a custom rom? i'm using a custom rom.. i wonder if that has anything to do with the facebook app behaving this way...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by illuniel View Post
    hmmm... just a thought... kyeoh, do you use a custom rom? i'm using a custom rom.. i wonder if that has anything to do with the facebook app behaving this way...
    I am using a custom 2.12 ROM (supes) and Facebook works well with no problems.
    No, standard Palm Treo 680 ROM.
  7.    #7  
    tried reinstalling facebook after a hard reset... it still does not work... any ideas anyone? :-(
    I'm also having a problem with this, progress bar on the top right of screen keeps running, but nothing come up on the screen... is this app any good on a Treo 680?
  9. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Canali View Post
    I'm also having a problem with this, progress bar on the top right of screen keeps running, but nothing come up on the screen... is this app any good on a Treo 680?
    That happens with me too, especially for loading pics. Overall, I think it's a pretty decent app. I think my problem with it lies more with my data connection, i'm on t-mobile.